Canmore Golf Club Financial Update
We, as a council, are confident that Canmore can come through the current crisis and have put in place many measures to reduce our outgoings – some of which are :
- All staff have been furloughed (meaning they are retained) and in due course we will be able to claim the government grant of 80% towards salary (Exception is head greenkeeper, Jake, who is carrying out Security and Essential Maintenance as allowed under current restrictions)
- We have applied for the government grant of £25,000 but understand that this will be 3/4 wk minimum before payment is received
- We have applied for rates relief
- We have approached many suppliers asking for a 3 month payment holiday
- We have approached the bank for a payment holiday on the mortgage
All these measures will help us eventually, but in the short term cashflow is our main concern.
You could assist greatly by topping up your bar, subs or shop account if you have access to internet banking.
We have set up a Barclays bank account for this :
Sort Code 20-00-77 Account number 70582824
In the reference field please put BAR, SUBS or SHOP or you can simply make a donation to club funds, if so please put DONATION in the reference field
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APPLY THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL WE HAVE ACCESS TO THE CLUBHOUSE & SHOP but having the cash at our disposal will be of great benefit to the club
All of this will help us guide our club through difficult times and ensure that we are ready to begin our golf season as soon as we are given the green light from the government
Thank you, please stay safe and follow government instructions